So how does it all work? What is the process behind taking organic waste to turn it into a biomass energy fuel or compost? Watch the white board animation below:
Watch the whiteboard animation
What can we do for you?
We consider what you as a hotel, business or home need:
- How many people are in your premises?
- Do you have an existing heating system – how old is it – what is it?
- Do you need a biomass boiler?
- What and how much organic waste do you have a day?
- How much space do you have?
The above is just some of the information we will require from you to help plan a solution.
What is biogas?
Biogas is the result of the anaerobic fermentation which comes from an anaerobic digestion plant. The aerobic composting takes around five to six weeks to work.